• 120 grams (~ ½ cup and 1 teaspoon) of butter
• 180 grams (~ ¾ cup and 2 teaspoons) of sugar
• 150 grams (~ 1 ⅞ cup) of slivered almonds
• 2 eggs
• 200 grams (~ 1 ¾ cups) of flour
• 1 small glass of milk
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon of powdered Chlorella Echlorial
• Mix eggs and sugar and blend until foaming.
• Add milk, then flour, then Chlorella powder.
• Melt butter and add it to the batter.
• Adjust the consistency of the batter with milk. The batter should flow from a spoon relatively easily. The thinner the batter is, the thinner the cookies will be.
• Drop small spoonfuls of the batter onto a baking sheet. Leave enough room for each spoonful to spread out entirely without combining.
• Sprinkle slivered almonds onto each spoonful of batter before putting baking sheet into the oven.
175°C (347°F) or Th. 5-6
The cookies are finished baking when the edges turn light brown, as seen in the photo above.
Feel free to double the ingredients to make two batches!