• 120 grams (~ ½ cup and 1 teaspoon) of butter
• 180 grams (~ ¾ cup and 2 teaspoons) of sugar
• 150 grams (~ 1 ⅞ cup) of slivered almonds
• 2 eggs
• 200 grams (~ 1 ¾ cups) of flour
• 1 small glass of milk
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 teaspoon of powdered Chlorella Echlorial
• Mix eggs and sugar and blend until foaming.
• Add milk, then flour, then Chlorella powder.
• Melt butter and add it to the batter.
• Adjust the consistency of the batter with milk. The batter should flow from a spoon relatively easily. The thinner the batter is, the thinner the cookies will be.
• Drop small spoonfuls of the batter onto a baking sheet. Leave enough room for each spoonful to spread out entirely without combining.
• Sprinkle slivered almonds onto each spoonful of batter before putting baking sheet into the oven.
175°C (347°F) or Th. 5-6
The cookies are finished baking when the edges turn light brown, as seen in the photo above.
Feel free to double the ingredients to make two batches!
From the kitchen of Echlorial